Bangaru Tirupati Marriage Hall Booking Procedure, Kalyana Mandapa Charges
Marriage Hall allotment Timings: 3.00 pm to 3.00 pm. Standard Hall and Room allotment timings.
Hall cost: Rs.3540 (Inclusive of GST)
Hall capacity: 500 to 800 members
Hall Location: Beside the main temple (Only one hall is available)
Required Documents for Marriage Hall Booking
- Bride and Groom’s Photo ID proofs (Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Ration Card)
- Bride and Groom’s Photo Softcopies
Bangaru Tirupati Marriage Hall Booking
- The Bride should have completed 18 years and Groom should have completed 21 years of age as of the date of marriage
- Both Bride and Groom’s families should be Hindus
- Only arranged marriages are allowed at TTD Kalyana Mandapa
- The bride and Groom’s parents must be available for the marriage
- Inter-religious marriages are not allowed here
- Hall full rent has to be paid while booking the marriage hall.
- Hall rent does not include decoration or Purohit Charges
- Two Non-Ac rooms will be allotted for the hall
- Booking opens on the 90th day from the date of marriage.
- Self-declaration or Affidavit is required while booking the hall stating that we follow covid rules and uploading the softcopy.
Bangaru Tirupati Marriage Hall Can be used for
- Reception function
- Engagement function
- Namakaranam (Barasala)
- Sathyanarayana Vratham
For other Information details, Please call on 8500087012
Mandap Decoration, Purohit, Pooja articles, Catering services, Seating arrangements etc will be charged.
Marriage Registration procedure
- A receipt will be issued by the Office in charge after the marriage. This receipt can be used for marriage registration in their home town.
- Wedding Invitation Card
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Bride and Groom’s 10th Mark sheet/ Birth certificate/ Passport photocopies are required
- Bride parents and Groom parent’s Aadhar Cards photocopies
- Three witnesses along with their Aadhar Cards photocopies