Bandhavgarh national park Timings, Safari details and Zones
This park stretches over an area of 1536 Sq Km. The core area is 716 Sq Km. This park mostly occupied with Sal trees.
Safari Zones: Khitauli, Tala and Magadhi are the core areas.
Buffer Zones: Dhamokar, Johila, Panpatha and Tala
Elephant and Jeep Safari are Available in the Morning and Evening Hours.
This park is inhabited with Indian Bison, Jackal, Wild boar, Tiger, Leopard, Wild dog, Wildcat, Hyena, Wolf, Chital, Sambar, Black Buck, Rojda, Sloth bear, White Tiger(small in number) etc
This area was declared as the National Park in 1968. It is estimated 50+ tigers in this reserve.
Best Time to Visit: 15Oct – 15Jun
Monsoon Season: Jun-Sep.
Bandhavgarh national park Opening Dates
|15Oct – 15Feb||Morning Hours||6:30 am – 11:00 am|
|Evening Hours||2:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|16Feb – 31Mar||Morning Hours||6:00 am – 11:00 am|
|Evening Hours||3:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|1Apr- 30Jun||Morning Hours||5:30 am – 10:00 am|
|Evening Hours||4:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
- Safari is not available on Every Wednesday afternoon hours.
- Park remains closed on Diwali and Holi festival days.
- Parking Closing dates: 1Jul – 15Oct
Safari Ticket Booking
- Safari tickets can be booked well in advance in online.
- Full Vehicle or Single Seat booking is available.
- 14 Vehicle tickets will be issued for Morning and Evening Hours.
- Must carry Valid Photo ID at the time of reporting.
- Must carry Online Ticket printout.
For more details, Please call @ 85000 85151
How to reach Bandhavgarh national park?
- The nearest airport is at Jabalpur which is 10 Km away.
- Khajuraho airport is 225 Km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Jabalpur which is 7 Km away.
- The direct bus/ Taxi is available from Jabalpur station to the Tiger Reserve.
Reference Link: details