Baglamukhi Puja for marriage costs and procedure. Additionally, Goddess Bagalamukhi helps those who want to divorce their spouse because they are unhappy with it or because their marriage has stalled due to old age or other unexpected circumstances. If you are facing a similar issue, Baglamukhi’s Prayogs (Vightan Prayog for divorce and Mangala Prayog for marriage) can help you find a solution as quickly as possible. Goddess Bagalamukhi would assist you in escaping the person or cause of your marital troubles with the aid of this puja.
Benefits of Baglamukhi Puja for marriage
- Worshiping Goddess Baglamukhi is extremely helpful when flaws in the birth chart cause a delay in marriage.
- Worshiping Baglamukhi will eliminate any black magic that was used to prevent the marriage.
- Goddess Baglamukhi clears the path to marriage and removes bad luck.
- worshiping Goddess Baglamukhi also accepts marriage proposals if they are repeatedly rejected.
Baglamukhi Mantra for marriage
ॐ ह्लीं श्री बगलामुखी फट फट स्वाहा
Om Hleem Sri Baglamukhi Phat Phat Swaha
Please use caution when using the powerful Baglamukhi mantra; it is not to be taken lightly. Only after taking a bath and with complete dedication should a devotee recite the mantra. Tantra is linked to “Hleem,” and calling for it at the wrong time or place could have negative effects.
- Chanting the mantra at sunrise and early in the morning is recommended. Tuesday or Friday are the best days to begin.
- The mantra chanter needs to take a bath and put on a yellow outfit.
- Sitting with their back to the northeast, the person lights a lamp with mustard oil. Present a yellow bloom and a yellow fruit. Use a yellow-colored floral scent or wear a yellow hand and light yellow flower agarbatti.
- The next thing he needs to do is visualize Sri Baglamukhi.
- Chant the mantra 108 times after that.
- Chant the mantra without performing puja before sunrise, starting the following day. It needs to go on until your marriage is finalized. Women who are menstruating can also recite the mantra.
- You should take care of and plant five yellow-colored flowering plants after getting married.
Baglamukhi Puja Procedure for marriage
Baglamukhi puja should only ever be carried out under the supervision of a qualified guru who has completed Baglamukhi rituals. Invoking Goddess Bhagwati Bagalamukhi Pitambara requires a person who initiates, such as Kaul or Aghori Saghak (Bhairava). Without a skilled guru, the enemy could severely attack worshippers using the Chaura-astra, Kalratri, Aghor Sudarshan-astra, Pakchiraj-astra, Prayatangra, etc. Since Baglamukhi is an inactive astra, its devotee can also be calmed in the event of an error. It is possible to experience death, illness, accidents, disasters, and mishaps if Goddess Baglamukhi is summoned without any form of purification. In addition, after death, a person can be forced to roam as a terrible Brahmaraksha. The family and bloodline of the offending individual are also destroyed if a ritual error results from an incorrect approach or blunder. If the Guru is a Sadhak, then he has the power to defend devotees against all types of opponents.
- Maha Sankalpam
- Ganapathi Puja
- Kala Sthapana
- Prasadam distribution