Baba Baidyanath Darshan Timings, Dress Code, Ticket Cost
Dress Code: Any decent outfit. Male devotee to remove shirt and vest before entering Garbha Grih.
Darshan waiting Time: 1 hour – 5 hours. Depends on the crowd.
Ticket Cost: Free entry for all.
Entry point: Outside temple. Darshan line will be half km long with steps.
Photography not allowed inside the temple.
Jalaabhishekam Timings: 6:00 am – 12:00 pm.
Baba Baidyanath Darshan
- The devotees are allowed to pour Ganga Jal on the main deity.
- Devotees used to carry Ganga Jal in a tumbler.
- Ganga Jal can be purchased inside the temple as well.
- The devotees can have Sparsh Darshan.
- Monday, Sivaratri festival days and other festival days will be crowded.
Reference Link: details