Angaraka Pasupata Homam Benefits, Pooja procedure and cost
Pooja cost: Rs.16500
Dress Code: Men to wear Dhoti and Upper cloth. Women to wear Saree or other Traditional dress code.
Pooja Duration: 2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins.
This Pooja can be performed as a couple or single.
Angaraka Pasupata Homam Benefits
- Removes Kuja or Mangala Dosha.
- It reduces the malefic effects of Angaraka Graha.
- For career growth
- Seeking higher education.
- Resolves long-standing disputes
- Quick solution on Judicial issues.
- Opposite planet status compensation
- Removes difficulties and fear from enemies
- Restores happiness and peace.
Best days for the Angaraka Pasupata Homam
- Maha Sivaratri day
- Lingodhbava time on Maha Sivaratri day is highly preferred for this Pooja.
- Karthika Masam
- Next 9 days after Sivaratri
- Date to be calculated from the birth chart.
For more appropriate pooja date, Birth chart, Yogam, Graha, Dasa, Antardasa to be checked thoroughly.
For more details, please call @ 701 303 3309
Instructions to the devotees
- women can plan this Pooja after 8th day of their Menstrual cycle
- Not to consume Non-Veg 3 days prior to pooja and 18 days after Pooja
- Must take a head bath before the Pooja.
- Must perform this Pooja on Fasting.
- Anyone can perform this Pooja for Kuja Graha Dosha Nivarana.