Amrutha Maha Pashupatha Homam Procedure, Cost and Benefits
Pooja cost: Rs.17500. It includes Pooja articles cost as well.
Dress Code: Men to wear Dhoti and Upper. Women to wear Saree or other traditional dress.
Pooja duration: 2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins.
What for Amrutha Maha Pashupatha Homam?
This Pooja can be performed as a couple or Single. Pasupatham is Lord Shiva’s weapon to defeat enemies. This Homam is performed to Lord Shiva to overcome health issues and gives Relief from all problems. Lingodbhava timings are most preferable for the best results.
Amrutha Maha Pashupatha Homam Benefits
- Removes hurdles in the Career growth
- Cures health ailments
- For Children education
- Family wellbeing and prosperity
- Removes Dosha related to marriage delay
- Good health and positive energy
- Recover from a long-standing illness
- Removes Dosha related to sudden death.
- Removes negative energy
- Seeking victory in the Judicial cases
Anyone can perform this Homam for the family well being.
Best days for Amrutha Maha Pashupatha Homam
- Maha Sivaratri day
- Karthika Masam
- First Saturday after Maha Sivaratri
- 9 days after Maha Sivaratri
- Day as suggested by the astrologer based on the birth chart.
For more details, please call @ 701 303 3309
Pooja instructions to the devotees
- Advisable to perform Pooja on fast
- Advisable to perform Homam after 8th day of the Menstrual cycle
- Not to consume Non-Veg for 3 days prior to the Pooja.
- Not to consume Non-Veg for 18 days after the Pooja for better results.
- Must take a head bath on the Pooja day