Amarnath yatra packages, Cost, Online Booking, Cheap and Best
|Pahalgam to Chandanwadi||16 Km||Rs.100 per person by Vehicle|
|Chandanwadi||3 level Security. |
Yatra Starts from this Point.
Yatra Pass and ID photo ID proof required.
|Chandanwadi to Sheshnag||12 Km||Rs.1200 – Rs.2000 per person By Mule. |
Rs.200 to Carry one Luggage Bag to Sheshnag
Walking Stick Cost Rs.20 for Support.
|Chandanwadi to Pissu Top||0.5 Km||Hard Trekking.|
|Pissu Top to Sheshnag||Narrow path. |
Mules not allowed at one point.
|Sheshnag To Panchatarani||By Mule/ Walk/ Palki|
|Panchatarani to Sangam||By Mule/ Walk/ Palki|
|Chandanwadi to Amarnath||By Palki (Dolly): |
Rs.10000 per person
|Pahalgam to Panchatarani||By Helicopter: |
Rs.2750 per person for one way
|Baltal to Panchatarani||By Helicopter: |
Rs.1600 per person for one way
Total No.Of Days: 4 to 5 Days.
Daily Quota: 9000 devotees per day.
Temple remains open for 45 days.
Amarnath Yatra Notification will be released every year on Feb 4th week or Mar 1st week.
|Pahalgam||Amarnath Cave||48 Km|
|Sheshnag||Amarnath Cave||20 Km|
Amarnath Yatra Packages Timings
- 6:00 am Starting from Chandanwadi
- 2:00 pm – Reach Sheshnag
- No Entry from Sheshnag to Amarnath Cave after 2:00 pm. Gates will be closed even during Poor weather conditions.
- Tent for Stay at Sheshnag: Rs.300 per person.
- Gates from Sheshnag opens at 6:00 am.
Amarnath yatra Packages Instructions
- 3 months advance booking allowed for Yatra registration
- No entry for under 13 years and above 75 years.
- Entry is available for 13 – 73 years.
- Health Certificate is mandatory for the entry.
- 18 tests will be performed from the registered health centres.
- Spot Registration and Fitness test centres available in the Srinagar.
- Yatra Spot Registration fee: Rs.150 per person.
- Fitness mandatory for the Spot registration.
Reference Link: details