Amaravathi temple timings for Abhishekam and Darshan
Darshan Ticket Cost: Free entry for all devotees.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 15 to 20 mins during weekdays and 20 to 30 mins during weekends.
Special Darshan Ticket Cost: Rs.50 per person.
Amaravathi Temple timings
- Temple Opening Hours: 6:00 am.
- Darshan Timing: 6:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Temple closing Hours: 12:00 pm
- Temple reopens: 4:00 pm
- Darshan Timings: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Temple closing Hours: 8:00 pm
Amaravathi Temple Abhishekam and Pooja timings
- Rudrabhishekam: 6:00 am to 8:00 am
- Astottaram: 6:00 am to 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Saneswara Abhishekam: 6:00 am to 8:00 am.
- Nithya Kalyanam: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Vahana Pooja Timings: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
For Rudrabhishekam, the devotees can carry Pooja Samagri.
Amaravathi Temple Pooja details
- Astottaram: Rs.100 for 2 persons
- Eka Rudrabhishekam: Rs.200 for 2 persons
- Chandi Homam: Rs.2116 for 2 persons
- Light Motor Vehicle Pooja: Rs.50
- Nithya Kalyanam: Rs.1116 for 2 persons
- Nithya Abhishekam: Rs.3016 for 1 person
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Pooja: Rs.100
- Rahu Ketu Pooja: Rs.200 for 2 persons.
- Rudra Homam: Rs.1116 for 2 persons
- Laksha Bilwarchana: Rs.10116 for 2 persons
- Saneswara Abhishekam: Rs.200 for 2 persons
- Saswatha Abhishekam: Rs.1116 for 2 persons.
When to Visit Amaravathi Temple?
- Temple will be crowded during Karthika Masam, Sivaratri festival days, Sat, Sun and Mondays.
- Best time to visit: Sep to Jun
Temples near Amaravathi
- Panakala Narasimha Swamy Mangalagiri is 37 Km away.
- Kanaka Durgamma Temple is 37 Km away.
How to reach Amaravathi Temple?
- The nearest Railway station is at Peddakurapadu which is 19 Km away.
- The direct buses are available from Vijayawada, Guntur and other cities in Andhra Pradesh.
- Temple is 32 Km from Guntur and 46 Km from Vijayawada
- The nearest airport is at Gannavaram which is 58 Km away.