Ainavilli Temple Panchamrutha Abhishekam Timings and Booking Procedure
Panchamrutha Abhishekam Timings: 5:30 am – 6:30 am
Reporting Time: 5:00 am – 5:15 am
Ticket Cost: Rs.501 for couple
No.of Tickets per day: 5 couple tickets
Panchamrutha Abhishekam Booking Procedure
- Advance booking is required for this Special Abhishekam
- Tickets can be purchased over the counter
- For devotees at long distances, can intimate temple about their arrival in advance by Phone so temple staff can make the arrangements
- Devotees need not carry any Pooja materials as this will
- This special Abhishekam is only for limited couples so advance booking is required.
Panchamrutha Abhishekam Procedure
All Pooja materials required for the Abhishekam are pre-arranged before the arrival. Each devotee is offered with five copper vessels. Copper vessels are filled with Curd, Milk, Honey, Ghee and Sugar. After Abhishekam, devotees are allowed for the Darshan. This Abhishekam will be performed for an hour. Pooja materials and Prasadam which includes, Laddus, Sesha Vastram and other items will be provided by the temple itself. Devotees are allowed even after 5:30 am but Pooja will not be repeated, devotees may lose the part of the Pooja. Devotees are good to report till 5:15 am.
Reference Link: Temple History