Aghora Pasupata Homam Cost, Procedure and Benefits
Pooja duration: 2 hours to 2 hours 30 mins.
No.Of days Pooja: 1
No.of persons allowed: One family
Preferable Dress Code: Men must wear Dhoti and upper cloth and Women to wear Saree or Chudidhar with Dupatta
Lord Siva’s five forms are Ishana, Tatpurusha, Aghora, Sadyojata and Vamadeva. Aghora form symbolises Agni tattva (fire) which can destroy evil and all negative energies. It is believed that this Homa can protect one from all evil designs by your enemies.
Pooja Cost: Rs.18,000.
This Pooja to be performed as a single or couple.
Aghora Pasupata Homam Pooja procedure
- Two priests will run thru the Pooja procedure
- Whoever performing the Pooja is allowed to sit next to Homa Kund.
- The priest will be giving the instructions to the devotee.
- The priest will be pouring Ghee into the Homa Kund while reciting Mantra.
- All Pooja articles cost included in the pooja cost.
Aghora Pasupata Homam Benefits
- Those who are suffering from 7 and 1/2 years Shani Dosha
- Suffering from Astamashani
- Suffering from Artha Astamasani
- Seeking Good Job, Career, Education and Health
- Removes Dosha related to Marriage, Abroad travel
- Removes hurdles in work
- To overcome financial loss and Business growth
- Removes evil effects
- Protection from enemies evil acts.
This Pooja can be performed by anyone. It is highly advisable for Dhanush Rasi, Makara Rasi and Kumbha Rasi.
Best Days for the Pooja
- Maha Sivaratri day
- 9 days after Maha Sivaratri
- First Saturday after Maha Sivaratri
- Other days as suggested by the Astrologer.