Sri Agastheeswara Temple Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking details
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Agastheeswara Temple Timings
|1||6 am||Temple Opening|
|2||6 am – 7 am||Abhishekam to Parivar Gods|
|3||7 am||Sarva Darshan|
|4||7 am – 9 am||Abhishekam to Swamy Varu and Amma Varu|
|6||9 am – 7:30 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|7||4:30 pm||Deeparadhana , Naivedyam|
|8||7:30 pm||Naivedyam, Ekantha Seva, followed by Temple Closing|
Agastheeswara Temple Darshan Timings
- Morning Hours: 6:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Afternoon Hours: 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
|1||Masa Siva Rathri|
|2||Pournami ( Full moon day)|
Special Poojas on Monday’s during Karthika Masam
|1||Monday||Gowri Vratham |
|4||Friday||Laksha Kum Kum Archana|
|5||Monday||Mahanyasa Ekadasa Rudrabhishekam |
How to reach Sri Agastheshwara Swamy Temple mukkoti by Bus?
- 1. A.P.S.R.T.C local buses to Chandragiri is available from Tirupati Bus station and Tirupati Railway Station and with a high frequency.
- A.P.S.R.T.C buses to chittoor, pakala, kanipakam goes via Sri Agastheshwara Swamy Temple mukkoti, but Mukkoti is at short distance from Tirupati, so many times you are not allowed to board.
- T.T.D runs buses to all shrines In and Around Tirupati at a nominal fees. If you have then you can join this Spiritual Yatra.
- Private buses are quite frequent from Tirupati Bus Station and Tirupati Railway Station.
- If you don’t get any bus to Mukkoti Temple, then you can try this option. Buses which goes to Talakona, Ramgampeta, Piler, Bakarapeta goes via Kaloor Cross. And from Kaloor Cross Mukkoti Temple is located at 1-2 km, so you can reach temple easily by Share Auto or Auto.