Wargal Saraswati Abhishekam Timings, Ticket Cost and Pooja Duration
Abhishekam Ticket cost: Rs.200
No.of persons allowed: 2 persons.
Abhishekam Timings: 6.00 am to 7.00 am.
Pooja Duration: 1 hour
Abhishekam/ Darshan Dress Code: No restriction on the dress code. Any decent outfit is allowed.
Wargal Saraswati Abhishekam Procedure
- Saraswati Abhishekam is performed daily in the morning hours between 6.00 am and 7.00 am.
- The devotees are allowed to watch the abhishekam. Darshan will not stopped during this time.
- After Abhishekam, Darshan will be stopped for about 1 hour as the deity alankarana will be performed.
- Normal Darshan will resume at 8.00 am again.
- The devotees who book the Abhishekam tickets are allowed to sit and watch Saraswati Abhishekam.
- Abhishekam Ticket can be purchased on the same day at the counter.
- The crowd will be high on Moola Nakshatra day, Vasantha Panchami day and other festival days.
- All Pooja items required for the Abhishekam will be provided by temple trust itself.
Wargal Saraswati Pooja List
|Pooja Name||Ticket Cost|
|Visesha Moola with Chandi Homam||Rs.200|
|Saree Donation Ticket||Rs.10|
Wargal Temple Timings
|Day||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Monday||5.45 am to 1.00 pm||4.00 pm to 7.30 pm|
|Tuesday||5.45 am to 1.00 pm||4.00 pm to 7.30 pm|
|Wednesday||5.45 am to 1.00 pm||4.00 pm to 7.30 pm|
|Thursday||5.45 am to 1.00 pm||4.00 pm to 7.30 pm|
|Friday||5.45 am to 2.00 pm||4.00 pm to 7.30 pm|
|Saturday||5.45 am to 2.00 pm||4.00 pm to 7.30 pm|
|Sunday||5.45 am to 2.00 pm||4.00 pm to 7.30 pm|
The above-mentioned temple timings might change on festival days.
Best Time to visit: Aug to Jun. Saraswati Temple remains open on all days.