Tirupati Temple Samachar Today. Crowd status, Darshan Updates
Tiruchanur Temple Laksha Kumkum Archana
Tiruchanur Karthika Brahmotsavams at Sri Padmavathi Ammavaruare scheduled from 11Nov to 19Nov. Lakshakumkumarchana fete on 10Nov will be observed in Ekantam.
Online participation is available for Laksha Kumkum Archana on 10Nov. This Seva will be performed from 8 am to 12:00 pm. Those who are planning to participate in this Virutal Seva will be presented with Uttariyam, Blouse, Vermilion, vermilion, akshata, two turmeric threads and sugar candy will be delivered to the address by Post.
Tirupati Temple Samachar Today
- 27078 devotees had Darshan on 5Nov
- 8767 devotees offered hair in Tirumala
- 1.71 Cr Hundi Collection
- Srivari Mettu Timings: 6:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Only devotees with Darshan tickets can reach Tirumala from this path.
- Crowd is minimal on 6Nov
- Low temperatures in the morning and evening Hours.
- Rooms will be allotted at CRO office Tirumala.
- Rs.300 Darshan tickets are fully booked.
- Devotees can avail Darshan thru Supadam even by booking Online Kalyanotsavam tickets.
- Alipiri Mettu is under renovation so it is not advsiable to take this path.
- Please note that Divya Darshan tickets will not be issued at Alipiri Mettu and Srivari Mettu.
- Sarva Darshan ticket counter at Alipiri Bhudevi complex opens at 5:00 am.
- Slotted Sarva Darshan tickets will be issued for the next day Darshan.
- SRIVANI Trust Break Darshan is available now which cost Rs.10,500.
- Usually, it takes 45 min to 60 mins for Darshan now a days.
- Dress code is mandatory for Rs.300 ticket Darshan.