Tirupati Sarva darshan Token timings Today and Booking Procedure
Ticket Cost: Free entry for all devotees
Age restriction: All are allowed now.
Darshan Ticket Counters: Vishnu Nivasam and Alipiri Bhudevi Complex
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Tirupati Sarva darshan Token timings
|Sarva Darshan Ticket Counter||Token Timings|
|Vishu Nivasam||24 Hours|
|Alipiri Bhudevi Complex||24 Hours|
Sarva Darshan Tickets Quota Limit
|Day||Sarva Darshan Token Limit|
Tirupati Sarva darshan Token Booking Procedure
- One must carry valid Photo ID proof to avail Darshan ticket
- Darshan slot will be printed on the Sarva Darshan Token
- One day or Two days advance booking required for the Sarva Darshan Tokens at the counter
- Tickets are non-transferable as they are issued using the biometric system.
- With the Darshan ticket in hand, the devotee can reach Tirumala either by Walk thru Alipiri Mettu or Srivari Mettu or By Bus or own vehicle.
- For Room allotment, please contact CRO Office Tirumala
- Report at VQC II as specified in the Sarva Darshan Token
- Darshan token counter starts issuing a ticket at 12:00 am for the next day Darshan.
- Due to COVID, only devotees with Darshan tickets are allowed to Tirumala.
Expected Sarva Darshan Duration
|Day||Expected Darshan Duration|
|Monday||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours 15 mins|
|Tuesday||2 hours 15 mins to 3 hours|
|Wednesday||2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours|
|Thursday||3 hours to 4 hours|
|Friday||3 hours 30 mins to 4 hours|
|Saturday||4 hours to 5 hours|
|Sunday||4 hours to 5 hours|
Sarva Darshan Crowd Status
- The crowd will be minimal on Tuesday, Wednesday
- Monday, Thursday and Friday will be normal
- Saturday and Sunday will be heavily crowded
- Crowd will be high on Long weekends and on Festival days.