Tirupati Balaji VIP darshan booking, Ticket price, Online and Offline Booking Procedure.
Darshan Reporting Place: Vaikuntam Q Complex – I, Tirumala
Daily quota: 1000 tickets
VIP Darshan Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims
Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Dupatta Compulsory).
All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Tirupati Balaji VIP darshan booking Procedure
- Daily 500 SRIVANI tickets will be released for online booking
- 400 tickets will be available at the JEO office in Gokulam for offline booking.
- 100 tickets will be available at Tirupati airport.
SRIVANI Ticket Online Booking Procedure
Next Month’s quota will be released in the current month. Daily 500 tickets will be released for online booking.
Max 9 tickets can be booked in a login ID.
Donation Amount: Rs 10,000 per person + Beginning Break Darshan ticket cost (Rs 500)
- After offering the donation, the devotee can now select Darshan Date.
- The devotee can book Darshan tickets for others as well after making a donation.
Required ID proof: Aadhar Card
VIP Darshan Offline Booking Procedure
Daily quota limit: 400
Counter Location: Gokulam Rest House, Tirumala (JEO camp office)
Counter Timings: 9.00 am to 10.00 pm (400 tickets might not last long, please be there at the counter by 8.30 am)
Ticket cost: Rs.10000 (Donation) + Rs.500 (Beginning Break Darshan Ticket) per person
Required ID Proof: Aadhar Cards/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN Card
Here at Offline booking, the devotee must be present for the booking. ID proofs will be thoroughly verified while issuing the tickets. Booking for others is not allowed here. There is no limit to ticket booking at the counter for a group.
Offline Ticket Booking at Tirupati Airport
Daily quota limit: 100
Required ID proof: Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving License along with Air ticket PNR.
These are meant for the devotees who reach Tirupati/ Chennai/ Bangalore by flight. A travel ticket is mandatory for the booking.
VIP Beginning Break Darshan Tickets Quota
|Day||Online||Offline (Gokulam Rest House)||Offline |
For more details, Please call or Whatsapp on 85000 85151
Please make a note that the Offline tickets will be issued for the next day Darshan.
Tirupati Balaji VIP Break Darshan Online Booking Quota
|Month||Quota release date and Time||Darshan Type|
|2Jan to 11Jan 2023||22Dec 2022, 9.00 am||Maha Laghu|
|14Jan to 31Jan 2023||28Dec 2022, 3.00 pm||1st Door Darshan|
|22Feb to 28Feb 2023||27Jan 2023, 9.00 am||1st Door Darshan|
|Mar 2023||25Feb 2023, 12.00 pm||1st Door Darshan|
|Apr 2023||25Feb 2023, 12.00 pm||1st Door Darshan|
|May 2023||25Feb 2023, 12.00 pm||1st Door Darshan|
Tirupati Balaji Special Entry VIP darshan booking
- Daily Sheegra Darshan tour packages are operated with Travel
- Sheegra Darshan at 1.00 pm is available for booking.
- A minimum of 7 days of advance booking is required for Tourism packages.
- One day Tourism packages are operated daily and the package cost starts at Rs.2050 per person
- Package includes Travel, Special Entry Darshan, Breakfast, Lunch and Guide assistance.
Is accommodation also provided with SRIVANI Darshan?
Yes, at Madhavan Rest house Tirupati