Omkareshwar Temple Pooja Timings, Cost, Online booking
|Timings||Pooja / Darshan details||Ticket Cost|
|5:00 am||Samanya Rudrabhishek||Rs.1100|
|5:30 am – 12:20 pm||Laghu Rudrabhishek||Rs.5100|
|5:30 am – 12:20 pm||Maha Rudrabhishek||Rs.21000|
|12:20 pm – 1:10 pm||Samanya Somwar Bhent||Rs.2100|
|1:15 pm – 4:00 pm||Visesh Somwar Bhent||Rs.5100|
|8:30 pm – 9:00 pm||Sayan Kaleen Aarti||Rs.1100|
|9:00 pm – 9:30 pm||Shayan Shringar Aarti||Rs.2100|
|5:30 pm||Naivedya Bhog – Ativisesh Bhog||Rs.5100|
|5:30 pm||Naivedya Bhog – Samanya Bhog||Rs.1100|
|5:30 pm||Naivedya Bhog – Visesh Bhog||Rs.2100|
|101 Person meal||Rs.11000|
|51 Person meal||Rs.5100|
|21 Person meal||Rs.2100|
|Mundan Sanskar for 1 Child||Rs.500|
|Mundan Sanskar for 2 children||Rs.1000|
|Tuladaan for 1 Person||Rs.500|
Tickets can be booked online, One must carry booking receipt at the time of reporting.
Omkareshwar Temple Pooja
- Traditional dress code for Abhishek Poojas
- Counter booking available for these Pooja tickets.
How to reach Omkareshwar Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Indore which is 85 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Omkareshwar Road which is 12 km away. (Currently, no trains are running to this stations as the line is getting upgraded).
- The direct buses are available from Indore, Ujjain stations. From Ujjain, the temple is 138 km away.
Reference link: History