Nagalapuram SK Waterfalls, Route Information and the Best time
Route Information and Other details
- Falls is 70 km from Tirupati and 10 km from Nagalapuram.
- Water flows 365 days in a year.
- Route map : Tirupati -> Nagalpuram -> Rajulakandriga -> SK Waterfalls
- From Chennai -> Uttukottai -> Nagalpuram -> Rajulakandriga -> SK Waterfalls.
- Visitors can spend 6-7 hours at these natural falls.
- Devotees used to offer prayers at Lord Siva temple.
Things to avoid
- Alcoholsumption is not allowed
- NonVeg food is not allowed.
- Children not allowed to take bath in the falls as it is deep inside
- It is not advised for Non-Swimmers.
- Please avoid plastic usage or don’t leave any plastic waste in the forest.
- Don’t leave food in the forest as it can attract wild animals.
Best Time to Visit
- Water flow will be high during rainy season ie. Oct – Jan
- Best time to visit falls is in the month of Dec
Things to carry
- Tube or Life Jacket is advisable
- Food and water to be carried as there are no shops nearby
- Vehicles with low ground clearance can be parked at JB Puram (Jambukesa Puram). From there it is 1 km by walk
- Two Wheelers/SUV/Jeeps are good to reach the falls.
Nagalapuram SK Waterfalls
Reference Link: Link