Kashi Vishwanath Bhog
Kashi Vishwanath Bhog Timings, Ticket cost, Online booking
Ticket cost: Rs.2501 on Normal days, Rs.3751 on Mondays and Rs.6251 on Monday’s during the month of Sravan.
Timings: 11:15 am – 12:20 pm, Daily
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be allowed.
Kashi Vishwanath Bhog Procedure
- Midday meal offered for Lord Siva. The devotee is allowed to participate in this holy event.
- Post pooja, the same Prasad will be offered to Pundit
- The devotee has to pay Dakshina of Rs.101 after the meal.
- Online booking is available after 2 days from the current date.
- One must ticket printout to perform the Pooja.
- Ticket can be booked in online Link
How to reach Kashi Vishwanath Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Babatpur airport which is 22 km from Varanasi. The direct flight is available from major cities.
- The nearest railway station is at Varanasi Junction which is 6 km away. From Varanasi city station, the temple is 2 km away. Varanasi is well connected all parts of India. Daily and Weekly trains are running with high frequency.
- Varanasi is well connected with other cities in nearby. Private and Government buses run to Varanasi on daily basis.
Reference Link: History