Kashi Temple Timings, Darshan, Pooja, Opening and Closing hours
|Tiimings||Pooja / Darshan details|
|2:30 am||Temple opening hours|
|3:00 am – 4:00 am||Mangala Aarti|
|4:00 am – 11:00 am||Sarva Darshan|
|11:15 am – 12:20 pm||Bhogi Aarti|
|12:20 pm – 7:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|7:00 pm – 8:15 pm||Sapta Rishi Aarti|
|8:30 pm – 9:00 pm||Sarva Darshan|
|9:00 pm – 10:15 pm||Shringar / Bhog Aarti|
|10:15 pm – 10:30 pm||Darshan|
|10:30 pm – 11:00 pm||Sayana Aarti|
|11:00 pm||Temple closing hours|
Kashi Temple Timings
- The crowd will be high on Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays, Sivaratri days, Masa Sivaratri day and Karthika Masam.
- Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
- Darshan waiting Time: 1 – 2 hours.
How to reach Kashi Vishwanath Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Babatpur airport which is 22 km from Varanasi. The direct flight is available from major cities.
- The nearest railway station is at Varanasi Junction which is 6 km away. From Varanasi city station, the temple is 2 km away. Varanasi is well connected all parts of India. Daily and Weekly trains are running with high frequency.
- Varanasi is well connected with other cities in nearby. Private and Government buses run to Varanasi on daily basis.
Reference Link: History