Description of Archana Seva in Tirumala, Timings, Dress Code.
On completion of Thomala Seva, The next and most important Seva is the Archana Seva. Archana or Sahasranamarchana (1000 Name Recital) is performed to the main deity Lord Venkateshwara amidst chanting of his one thousand names.
Archana Seva Timings: 4.45 A.M. to 5.30 A.M
Reporting Place: Vaikuntam I entrance.
Dress Code: Men must remove Shirt and Vest during the Seva. Dhoti or White panch is a must.
Female devotees are allowed to participate in the Seva in traditional wear.
How Archana Seva is performed in Tirumala?
Every day Archana is performed thrice to Lord Venkateswara- one in the morning (Only during morning Archana, the devotees are allowed to participate in all days except Friday, Saturday, Sunday and during Brahmotsavams). The Seva ticket is Rs.220/- which is worth it. The second Archana is performed in the noon in Ekanatham and the third Archana is performed in the evening.
During Archana, the devotees are allowed to sit in front of Lord Venkateswara for nearly half an hour and watch Archana which is a real feast to the eyes. 1,008 names of the Lord are recited slowly and clearly by a pandit. Inside the Garbagriham, another pujari does Pushpa Archana at Lord Venkateswara’s Holy Feet.
This is one of the most sought after Sevas and one has to book tickets at least 6 months in advance. It looks like this scheme may be removed in the near future and I request the Bhagavathas to participate in this Seva at the earliest. You can also go for “THOMALA ARCHANA SEVA” wherein you will be allowed to participate in both the Sevas. But the devotee after watching the Thomala Seva has to once again go in the queue and join Archana Seva Ubhayadhars.
Previously, T.T.D had a scheme for ARCHANA SEVA for 5 years wherein the Ubhaydhar was supposed to pay a sum of Rs.5,000/- and would be allowed for Archana Seva for 5 years on a day selected by him. Hope T.T.D revives this scheme.
Tirumala Archana Seva Booking Process in TTD portal
- Login to TTD Seva online portal and select Seva Electronic Dip option
- Max 2 persons can enrol using 1 login ID
It is advisable to select all Sevas for all Dates instead of Archana Seva alone
Archana Seva selection for all dates.
In the below screen, selection dates will be visible for the selected Seva
After submitting a confirmation message will be sent by SMS and will appear on the screen as well
Archana Seva Booking at CRO office in Tirumala
- Lucky dip enrollment is available at CRO office.
- Enrollment Timings: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Must provide Valid Photo ID proof and Phone number at the time of enrollment
- 8 to 20 tickets will be released for lucky dip process.
- The results will announced after 5 pm
- The devotee can purchase Archana Seva ticket after receiving the confirmation at MBC-34.
Archana Seva Ticket booking using Recommendation letter in Tirumala
- Recommendation letter from High Court Judges, Cheif Secretary and high authorities are advisable.
- The letter to be submitted a day in advance at JEO camp office before 12:00 pm.
- Seva allotment results will be known anytime between 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- On receiving the confirmation, please pay the cash at MBC-34 to avail the ticket.
I want arcana seva tickets in December.please give guide how can I book
the next quota for January will be released on October 5th at 10 am, in December you can book online.
Thank you .
children are allowed for Archana and thomala seva ?
Yes kids above 3 years are allowed to accompany and it depends on the seva please contact 9393939150 for further details.
December 17 available sir 2ticket
ITs already booked till February the next quota will be released on Jan 4th at 10 am.