Suriyanar Koil Abhishekam
Suriyanar Koil Abhishekam, Timings, Cost, Procedure
Abhishekam performed Daily
|Day||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Sunday||6:00 am – 8:00 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Monday||7:30 am – 9:30 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am – 9:30 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am – 9:30 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am – 9:30 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am – 9:30 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
Ticket Cost: Rs.725
No. Of persons allowed: 2
Cloth and garlands to be carried by the devotee.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be allowed.
Ticket booking procedure
- 2 days booking is required during peak days.
- On all other days, it is on arrival ticket purchase over the counter for the same day Pooja.
- Crowd will be little high on Sunday
Temple Darshan / Opening Timings
Morning: 6:00 am to 8:00 am
Evening: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Monday to Saturday
Morning: 7:30 am to 9:30 am
Evening: 4:00 pm to 6:00pm
Temples nearby Suryanar Temple
- Kanjanur ( Sukran Koil ) is 3 km.
- Prananthara Mangalambikai Temple (Thirumangalakudi) is 0.5 km away.
How to reach Suriyanar Koil?
- The nearest airport is at Tiruchirapalli which is 104 km away.
- Direct train is available from Chennai to Trichy which goes via Kumbakonam.
- Temple is 15 km from Kumbakonam.
- The Direct bus is available from Kumbakonam to the temple.
Reference Link: History