Today Tirupati Darshan News, Darshan waiting Time, Rs.300 Ticket status
11Aug Darshan Updates
- All Compartments are full and Darshan line running out of the Compartments for 3 Km.
- Sarva Darshan is taking 26 – 30 hours.
- Expected Divya Darshan waiting time: 10 – 12 hours.
- Divya Darshan Tokens fully booked and Alipiri Mettu Counter closed by 9 am and Srivari Mettu by 12 pm.
- Special Entry Darshan: 2 -3 hours.
- Yesterday ie. 10Aug, 90623 devotees had Darshan.
- Hundi Donations: 2.61 Cr.
Expected 12Aug Darshan Waiting Time
- Sarva Darshan: 15 – 17 hours
- 31 Compartments are filled with devotees.
- Darshan Queue line starts at SMC.
- Divya Darshan Waiting Time: 10 – 12 hours.
- Please plan to start by 5 am for Srivari Mettu and 10:00 pm for Alipiri Mettu steps Darshan.
- 92,291 Devotees had Darshan.
- The crowd will be high for this week ie. 12Aug- 18Aug due to Public Holidays.
- Hundi Donation: 3.7 Crores.
For Today Tirupati Darshan News, Please call @85000 85151
Senior Citizen Darshan, Infant Darshan and NRI Darshan remain unaffected.
Senior Citizens, Differently abled devotees and Patients can get Darshan tickets at the Counter opposite to S.V.Museum.
Common Darshan FAQs?
Srivari Sevaks will be assisting for the Darshan. If Senior can work properly then the assistant will not be considered.
Only, Seniors can have Darshan. Grandchildren allowed on special cases.
No, Seniors will have quick Darshan and entry point is near Tirumala Nambi Temple. Infant entry is from Supadam and this line merged with normal Darshan line at the end of the compartment.
1 hour 30 mins -2 hours. Darshan Timings: 10 am and 3:00 pm.
Darshan Ticket counter opens at 6 am for the same day Darshan.
On arrival, tickets can be booked at Srinivasam complex. Daily, 400 tickets are reserved for the same day Darshan. This counter will be closed on peak season.
Any decent outfit considered for Darshan.