Tirumala Brahmotsavam 2019 Date, Timings, Darshan and Booking
|Date||Day||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|30 Sep 2019||Monday||Dwajarohanam||Pedda Sesha |
|1Oct 2019||Tuesday||Chinna Sesha |
|2Oct 2019||Wednesday||Simha Vahanam||Muthyapu Pandiri |
|3Oct 2019||Thursday||Kalpavruksha |
|Sarva Bhoopala |
|4Oct 2019||Friday||Mohini Alankarana||Garuda Vahanam|
|5Oct 2019||Saturday||Hanumantha |
|6Oct 2019||Sunday||Surya Prabha |
|Chandra Prabha |
|7Oct 2019||Monday||Rathotsavam||Aswa Vahanam|
|8Oct 2019||Tuesday||Chakra Snanam||Dwaja Avarohanam|
Morning Hours Vahanam Timings: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Garuda Vahanam Timings: 7:30 pm – 1:00 am.
Evening Hours Other Vahanam Timings: 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm.
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Expected Darshan waiting time: 6 – 8 hours
Tirumala Brahmotsavam 2019 Darshan
- Supadam Entry, VIP Break Darshan, Arjitha Sevas, Senior Citizen Darshan and other Privileged Darshan may not be available during this time.
- Devotees can have Sarva Darshan and Divya Darshan.
- Divya Darshan tokens may not be issued on 3Oct and 4Oct due to Garuda Vahanam.
- Two Wheelers entry to Tirumala will be restricted on 3Oct to 4Oct to avoid congestion.
- Limited Entry for Four Wheelers. Max 7000 Four wheelers will be allowed to Tirumala.
- Darshan time will be less during Vahanam timings.
- Srivari Mettu and Alipiri Mettu remain open for 24 hours on Garuda Vahanam day ie. on 4Oct.
- Gallery Entry will be closed from 11:00 am on 4Oct. It is advised for the devotees to reach Gallery before 10:00 am.
Tirumala Brahmotsavam History: details