Srinivasa Mangapuram Kalyanotsavam
Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple is located at Srinivasa Mangapuram.
Srinivasa Mangapuram is 12 Km to the WEST of Tirupati.
Lord Sri Venkateswara stayed here after his Wedding with Goddess Sri Padmavathi Devi at NarayanaVanam before proceeding to Tirumala through Sri Vari Mettu. Lord Sri Venkateswara had stayed here for six months on the bank of the river Kalyani on the advice of Rushi Agastheeswara.
Srinivasa mangapuram Kalyanotsavam Timing: 11 A.M – 12 P.M (Daily)
Kalyanotsavam Ticket Cost: Rs. 500
No.of persons allowed : 2
Dress Code For Men: Dhoti and Towel
For Women: Saree/ Punjabi dress with Dupatta.
Kalyanotsavam tickets booking
- Advance booking is not available
- Tickets are issued only at the counter for the same day Seva
- Devotees can purchase tickets even at 11 am. The ticket counter is located at the Temple entry point.
- Ticket Cost Rs.500 for 2 persons
- An extra person needs a Kalyanam ticket again.
Srinivasa Mangapuram Kalyana Kankanam
Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple is famous for Kalyana Kankanam. Individuals having trouble with Wedlock ties Kalyana Kankanam here. Devotees to get rid of their wedding troubles performs Kalyanotsavam to the Lord and at the end of the ritual Temple Priest ties Kalyana Kankanam (A Yellow Thread) to the Right Hand of the Devotee.
Kalyana Kankanam will be tied only to the person.
Important Festivals at Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple
Annual Brahmotsavam, Sakshatra Vaibhavam, Kalyanotsavam
How to reach Srinivasa Mangapuram from Tirupati?
1) Buses are quite frequent to Srinivasa Mangpuram. Buses which goes to Piler, Madanapalle, Bhakara Peta, Ramgampeta, ThalaKona goes via Srinivasa Manapuram.
Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple
If you have any queries, comments or suggestions, please leave your comment below we will get back to you at the earliest.tweet