Senior Citizens Darshan Tirumala
Senior Citizens Darshan Tirumala, They do have special Entrance in Tirumala through Supatham
Senior citizens can avail this benefit by displaying the Age proof at Entrance Near Tirumala Nambi Temple which is beside Main Temple.
Senior Citizens are allowed for Darshan Daily in two schedules. Darshan Timings are 10 A.M and 3 P.M.
Reporting Time at Senior Citizens Darshan Entrance 8 am and 1 pm.
Senior Citizen age for Men is 65 and above, women it is 65 and above.
Spouse will be allowed with Husband,
On Friday, Senior citizen Darshan will be in the afternoon only i.e 3 pm slot.
General Questions on Senior Citizens Darshan in Tirumala
- Photo ID proof is mandatory to avail Special Entrance benefit
- Only privileged person is allowed to queue, no friends and relatives are allowed along with devotee.
- Entry is located in the North Mada Street corner.
- Ticket is not required to avail this benefit. It is free of Cost.
- There is a limitation with respect to Darshan. Once is 3 months.month. Which means, you can avail 4 times in a year.
- Children under 12 years will be allowed with their grandparents with no extra ticket.
- Morning 700 and Evening 700 devotees are allowed.
- Only wife will be allowed with Her Husband (65 years and above)
Supadam Entry Video
For any other queries/ comments, please leave your comment below we will get back to you at the earliest.