Sabarimala Online Booking process is meant to ease Darshan for Ayyappa Devotees. Devotees can plan their Darshan in advance prior visiting Sabarimala Temple.
Sabarimala Online Booking Signup
- One should signup at Sabarimala website
- Create a profile using valid e-mail id or phone number
- An activation link will be sent to the registered e-mail id. Only after activating the link you can do the booking
- If you are using phone number then SMS will be delivered to the registered number with activation code.
Tickets Booking procedure
- Search for the availability by entering no.of devotees, selecting the month and Darshan Time.
- Slots available will be displayed in green.
- Select the Darshan Slot
- For Group group booking, devotees can be added from the user profile.
- While booking, a photo should be uploaded with photo size less than 30 kb, Update address with pin code, Age, Gender and Photo ID proof which you will be carrying.
- Printout needs to be carried for darshan once the booking is confirmed. Darshan Ticket will be available online.
- The booking facility will only be available during the months of Nov, Dec, Jan (Makaravilakku). i.e from 15th Nov – 14th Jan.
- Photo ID cards which will be considered as the proof, PAN Card, Voter ID (Electoral ID Card), Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, School/College ID cards will also be accepted.
- Men above 18 years need to carry valid ID cards.
When the Sabarimala Online booking slot opens
Online Booking slots will only be opened 30 days in advance. For e.g for 15th Nov – 22nd Nov will be opened on 15th Oct.
Sabarimala Online Booking Changes / Cancellation Procedure
- Darshan ticket can’t be modified, if there is any change in the schedule, it needs to be cancelled and a new booking should be done.
- Once the booking is confirmed adding devotees, deleting the devotees is not permitted.
Group Booking Procedure
- The group booking should not exceed 60 members. If there are more devotees then booking can be done using two login IDs
- Be cautious while entering Name, Age, ID, Gender details as it can’t be altered later
- Login to the website -> My Groups -> Group Booking.
- On Arrival at Pampa, Darshan tickets will be thoroughly checked by the Kerala State Police.
- One should carry valid Photo ID as listed above.
- Online booking devotees will be allowed through the special direct queue line without waiting time.
- This special queue line goes till ‘Nadapanthal’ with no rush.
Booking Link: details