Places near Kollur Mookambika Temple, Distance
- Maranakatte Brahma Lingeswara Temple – As per the Legend, Goddess Mookambika performed Marana Homa at this place after killing the demon Mookasura. Temple is 25 km from Kollur.
- Murudeshwara, Temple is 60 km from Kollur temple. This temple is dedicated to Lord Siva, where Lord Siva is Swayambhu.
- Anegudde Vinayak Temple is near Kundapura and is 45 km from Kollur. As per the Legend, Bheemasena prayed for Lord Vinayaka for the weapon to kill the demon Kumbahasura and assassinate him at this place
- Kamalashile Brahmi Durgaparameshwari temple is 34 km from Kollur Temple.
- Hattiyangadi Vinayak Temple is 32 km.
- Udupi Krishna Temple is 76 km away from Kollur. This temple is dedicated to Lord Sri Krishna.
- Kirimanjeshwar Temple is 31 km away from Kollur.
- Shankaranarayana Temple is 40 km away.
- Saukuru Durgaparameshwari temple is 31 km.
- Bagwadi Mahisamardini Temple is 30 km from Kollur.
- Byndoor Temple which is 28 km away
Tourist Places near Kollur Mookambika Temple
- Arasina Gundi Falls which is 10 km from the temple
- Anejari is 5 km away.
- Belakal Tirtha is 23 km away.
- Mudgal is 20 km from the Kollur.
- Kodachadri is 37 km away.
- Barkur Fort is 63 km away.
- The maravanthe beach is 37 km away.
Reference Link: History