Palani Rope Car Timings, Cost, Booking procedure
Timings: 7:00 am – 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm – 9:00 pm
One-way Fare: Rs.15 per person
Special Way Fare: Rs.50 per person
Travel duration: 2 mins 45 sec
No. Of passengers per hour: 350. With 4 cabins on each side.
Palani Rope Car Booking
- Tickets can be booked on arrival at the counter.
- Online booking is not available for the Ropeway tickets.
How to reach Palani Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Madurai which is 114 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Palani. Dindigul railway station is 56 km away.
- The direct bus is available from Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tuticorin.
Reference Link: Temple History