Detailed description of Infant Entry and NRI Timings in Tirumala Darshan.
Infant Entry in Tirumala
Infant i.e children up to 1 year have special entrance via Supadam Entrance. Through Supadam Infant and His parents, siblings (below 12 years of age) are allowed. Infant and His/Her Parents are allowed right from 12 pm – 6 pm, will be allowed for special entrance thru Supadam. It is always advisable to carry Age proof like Birth Certificate for Infant if Infant is close to a year. Sometimes Staff may demand age proof at the Queue Entrance.
Infant and Parents are allowed right from 8 are thru 1:30 pm but not during Seva Tickets Darshan Timings.
Senior Citizens Darshan in Tirumala
Senior Citizens special Entrance in Tirumala Via Supatham
Senior citizens do have special entry via Supatham/ Supadham Entrance. Age proof is required to avail of this benefit.
Senior Citizens are allowed for Darshan at two schedules i.e 10 A.M and 3 P.M.
Physically Challenged Darshan in Tirumala
Physically Challenged do have special Entrance in Tirumala Via Supatham for Darshan.
Physically Challenged devotees are allowed for Darshan in two schedules i.e 10 A.M and 3 P.M.
NRI Entry Ticket in Tirumala
NRI (NonResident Indians) do have entry via Supatham / Supadham entrance. One need to carry passport and visa. And the timings are every morning at 12:00 p.m onwards up to evening at 6:00 pm they can go to this entrance.
Infant Entry and NRI Timings in Tirumala
12:00 pm – 5:00 pm. Daily.
1) The ticket is not required for children below 12 years in Tirumala for Darshan, they can accompany their parents. Photocopy of Birth Certificate with ID proof of parents is required.
2) Carry ID proof to avail benefit of Supatham Entry
3) Supatham entry cost Rs.300 per person, which to be paid at the Supadam Entrance.
4) NRIs (Non-Resident Indians) who holds POI (Person of Indian Origin) can access Supadam by carrying POI Card and Foreign passport.
5) NRIs with Indian Passport who holds Foreign Visa are also allowed thru Supadam. He/She can access Supadam entry within a month after arriving in INDIA, as staff will check for Immigration latest stamp date. It is restriction laid out for the benefit of NRIs