Tirupati Temples List
Tirupati Temples List, Nearby Places to visit
- Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple, Tiruchanoor – Temple is 6 km from Tirupati bus station
- Sri Kapileswara Swamy Temple, Tirupati – Temple is 4 km from Tirupati Bus station
- Sri Govindaraj Swamy Temple, Tirupati – Walkable from Tirupati Railway station
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Srinivasa Mangapuram – Temple is 14 km from Tirupati Bus station.
- Sri Prasanna Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Appalayagunta – Temple is 15 km from Tirupati bus station . The direct bus is available from Tirupati bus station to the above-listed temple with a 1-hour frequency.
Interesting places near Tirupati
- Talakona Falls – Waterfalls is 70 km from Tirupati. The direct bus is available from Tirupati bus station. Rooms are available for the stay
- Mamanduru – the Eco-green forest which is 21 km from Tirupati. Waterfalls is good tourist attraction
- Jungle book park, Tirupati – 4 km from Tirupati bus station. Walk thru forest is another interesting point here.
- S.V.Zoological Park, Tirupati – Zoo park is 12 km from Tirupati bus station. It takes 3 hours for the complete visit.
- Chandragiri Fort – Raja Mahal and Rani Mahal are interesting points at this fort. Fort is 16 km from Tirupati. The direct bus is available from Tirupati to Chandragiri. Any bus to Chittoor, Kanipakam goes via Chandragiri. Bus frequency is quite from Tirupati to Chandragiri.
Must visit Tirupati Temples List
- Sri Kalahastheeswara Swamy Temple, Srikalahasti – Temple is 40-45 km from Tirupati. Temple opens at 5 am and closes at 9 pm.
- Sri Varasiddhi Vinayaka Temple, Kanipakam- Swayambhu Vinayaka Idol which grows year by year. Temple is 75 km from Tirupati.
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy, Narayanavanam – This the place where Lord Venkateswara married Goddess Padmavathi Devi. Akasaraju built the temple post marriage. Temple is 40 km from Tirupati. Bus from Tirupati to Chennai Via Utthukottai goes via Narayanavanam. Temple is walkable from bus point.
Reference Link: Special Darshan