Kethu Pariharam Pooja
Kethu Pariharam Pooja Timings, Ticket Cost, Benefits and Pooja procedure
Pooja Timings: Performed during Rahu Kalam and Yamagandam Timings
Pooja dates: Daily
Ticket cost: Rs.750
No. Of persons allowed: Couple or Single
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be considered.
Pooja duration: 30 mins.
Tickets booking procedure
Tickets to be booked 2 hours in advance at the temple ticket counter. For Kala Sarpa Dosham, Temple priest will let the devotee know about Kala Sarpa Dosham in his / her horoscope. The priest will be suggesting the date and timings for the Pooja. Pooja or Homam based on the intensity of the Dosham.
Kethu Pariharam Pooja Benefits
- Avoids delay in the marriage
- Business growth
- Putra Sogam
- Sarpa Dosham
- Kala Sarpa Dosham
- Mangalya Dosham
Keelaperumpallam Temple Timings
Morning Hours: 6:00 am – 12:30 pm
Evening Hours: 3:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Temples near Keelaperumpallam Temple
- Thiruvengadu Budhan Temple is 10 km away.
- Vaitheeswaran Koil is 22 km away.
How to reach Keelaperumpallam Temple?
- The nearest international airport is at Tiruchirapalli which is 159 km away.
- Temple is 55 km from Kumbakonam station.
- The direct bus is available from Kumbakonam to the temple.
Reference Link: History